Příspěvek čtv 15. čer 2017 6:24:22

Salomon X Ultra GTX are no exception

Salomon have updated the appearance of the salomon speedcross 4 mujer , and I must say they look very cool. Keeping a sense of sturdiness without being too aggressive, having an athletic look of a trainer while still looking like they’re ready for a proper walking adventure!We received the X Ultra Mid 2 GTX in blue for this review, though they also come in black and green for men, and the women get a trendy colour scheme with either a dash of pink, green or grey.

As is the norm these days boots are crammed with more technology than a space shuttle, and the salomon speedcross 4 hombre are no exception. All can be found on the Salomon website in detail, but here are the highlights to make a note of.orthoLite® sockliner technology is used to create a cushion as well as ensure a healthy, dry environment for the feet. This is the same technology used in my Hi-Tec Zuuks, which are THE most comfortable shoe ever, so no problems here.

My usual choice of boot would almost always come with a Vibram sole, but the salomon speedcross 3 mujer uses Contagrip technology. Although the first time for me experiencing Contragrip, I can’t seem to fault it. Happily keeping me upright on slippy grass gradients, muddy trails and rocks, both dry and wet.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time getting the salomon speedcross 3 hombre review done. During the 3 months or so it delivered dry, lightweight and the most comfy walks I’ve ever had in any kind of boots. Well worth the price tag for that alone.if you require any further reassurance, they have converted me to the lightweight boots club for 1/2 if not 3/4 of the year if I can get away with it.