Forum obsahující rady a zkušenosti o psech

Facebook skupina

A Buty Jordan Sklep is Coming Soon

<<

tomrichard618

Příspěvek úte 12. pro 2017 17:23:44

A Buty Jordan Sklep is Coming Soon

After signing their contract with Drop Jordan last Summer, the University of Michigan has been taking the time to show off new PEs quite often. As the Winter months are upon us though, Michigan is teasing a more winter ready shoe.Jordan Brand is going all in on the black and Gold colorway on the Jordan I. With the "Black/Gold" Top 3 colorway releasing, and another similar colorway coming out All Star Weekend, Jordan will be adding to that with two more GS exclusive colorways.

The first is a Air Jordan 11 Win Like 96, with a Black upper and white overlays. Gold detailing appear on the Wings logo and the Jumpman. The other is a Jordan I Low. That pair will feature a Black upper with Gold branding. Also, on the the tongue is a Gold 23 branding. Both shoes also feature a white midsole and a gum outsole.

The Buty Jordan Sklep Winterized Boot made it's debut last week in the Olive and Black/Gum colorway, and over the weekend, the U of M showed off their PE. Coming in the Black and Gold we're used to from the school, the Block M logo appears on the heel, with the words "Go Blue" appearing on the heel.

With the Cheap Air Max nearing release after Christmas, new colorways are starting to pop up on the shoe.This colorway may be a "What The" or a "Pre-heat" colorway, indicated by the mismatched colorways on the shoes. The shoe also features scribble graphics on the medial. The shoe is finished an icy translucent outsole.No word on a release date just yet, but stick with Sneakerwatch for more info as it is announced.
<<

Gloria

Příspěvek pát 05. led 2018 1:11:50

Re: A Buty Jordan Sklep is Coming Soon

I am working in surfessay online writing service, and because of that i don't have time for shopping in market. And my wife is so angry from me because i can't go out for shopping with her. She want to buy jersey for herself but she can't buy it. Our anniversary is coming near and I thought that why not give jersey on our anniversary. But i can't go out so i am looking for the online shopping websites, and found your post. Thank you so much for posting it.

Zpět na Zdraví a nemoci